How it Works
The virtual practice is an online platform that incorporates a live audio-visual connection that allows busy patients to be able to access their doctor from home, work, or anyplace else. The doctor can assess patients and prescribe medications, labs, and imaging, all through the platform.
- Primary care visits – the doctor can order blood work to a lab near you
- Urgent care visits – sore throat, flu, ear ache, UTI, STDs, rashes, asthma, abdominal pain, etc.
- Second opinions – patients who feel that they are not being adequately managed by their doctors for any condition can see Dr. Toll for a second opinion.
- Member virtual visit - FREE!
- Non-member urgent care visit $95/visit.
- Non-Member primary care visit with labs: $250/visit